Sunday, July 27, 2008

Contemplations

Contemplations means a thoughful observation or study.It is required to sought information in contemplation of a career decison/change,decide on actions impacting one's life.I have seen/heard people doing self-analysis as a part of continuous learning process both in personal/professional front.

Blogging had indeed introduced new things to me,widened my knowledge,taught me how to empathize.It is not just a space where you pour out your feelings,showcase your interests but as well understand other's perspective.So here I have started this blog to share and learn varied things which interests me.

Welcome to this space reflecting my thought process :)

7 comments:

Vijay said...

All the very best for your contemplations. Would love to know, what all things you have contemplated so far and wish to contemplate further. :)

Ramya Ramani said...

Vijay,

Thanks a Lot for your continuous support.Never expected anyone would drop by :))

priyamanaval said...

hey ramya..."Contemplations of a Soul"... lovely title... title itself speaks a lots... :)...

Keep Rocking... :)

Ramya Ramani said...

Thanks Again Priya :)

Divya said...

Keep sharing ur thoughts Ramya.....all the very best!!

Ramya Ramani said...

Thanks Divya :)

jayakumar said...

good...pls visit my blog also www.kmr-wellwishers.blogspot.com